Give us a call today: 416-663-4777 for a free upfront estimate!
Large-scale plumbing projects like sewer replacements and new installations are always intimidating. They’re not only expensive and time-consuming, but also very disruptive. Large-scale repairs can uproot your entire backyard and leave behind an expensive mess. A good plumber will try to minimize the damage as much as possible.
How To Professionals Carry Our Big Plumbing Repairs in Hamilton?
Experienced plumbers carry out large-scale projects systematically and on a tight schedule. This reduces the overall cost of the project and minimizes disruption so you can expect them to be very organized. Here’s how most plumbers will handle large-scale plumbing repairs:
- Call-Out and Assessment – The plumbers will arrive at your location in fully equipped vehicles at a scheduled time to assess your system. They’ll carry out a series of tests to isolate and identify the problem before they propose a solution. For example, the plumbers will check the drains on every floor of your home to identify if the clog is in the internal plumbing or the main sewer system.
- Video Inspection – If they determine that your main sewer or drain line has a problem, they’ll recommend doing a video assessment to confirm their findings. A video inspection will help save you time and money as it’ll provide a complete picture of your sewer system. The plumber won’t have to dig in several areas to access the pipe and determine the cause of the problem.
- Report and Quote – After the inspection and assessment, the plumber will provide a detailed report and quote that explain all the problems and the expenses involved. This will help you plan your plumbing repairs in Hamilton according to your convenience.
- Scheduling – Once you agree to the quote, the plumber will provide a timeline for the project and schedule it at the earliest possible date. It’s never a good idea to delay plumbing repairs. The plumbers will arrive at your location on the scheduled date and carry out the repairs methodically and efficiently.
- Clean-Up – After the repairs are done, the plumbers will refill any trenches that they dug and finish the surface so your property looks presentable. You might have to hire a landscaper to handle this task to ensure your lawns and gardens look back to normal after the plumbing repairs in Hamilton are complete.
Expert plumbers at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services will be happy to answer any questions you have so give them a call at 416 663 4777 or contact them through the contact form today!